Tokenomics
ALLOCATIONS
TOKEN %
TOTAL TOKENS
VESTING
Seed Round
3.00%
600,000
20% unlocked 180 days from TGE, the remaining tokens vested linearly for 9 months
Private Round 1
2.50%
500,000
20% unlocked on day 0, the remaining tokens vested linearly for 9 months
Private Round 2
5.11%
1,021,818
20% unlocked on day 0, the remaining tokens vested linearly for 9 months
Reward Pool
17.22%
3,444,000
To be distributed in form of incentives to the users over a period of 3 years
Team
15.00%
3,000,000
10% unlocked on month 9, remaining 90% vested monthly for following 48 months (4 years)
Ecosystem Fund
25.42%
5,084,000
8% on day 0, 7% at the end of month 3, remaining 85% vested linearly over 5 years
Liquidity Provisions
1.75%
350,000
22.86% unlocked on day 0, the remaining distributed quarterly over a period of 12 months
Foundation
20.00%
4,000,000
An 18 month cliff, followed by vesting for 39 months or beyond as per fundraise & other strategic requirements.
Partners & Advisors
10.00%
2,000,000
10% on day 0, 10% quarterly for 2 quarters, remaining 70% distributed weekly over a period of 4 years
Copy link